Monday, February 20, 2012

pasing a set of records to SP

hi
I need to send a set of records to a SP in order to make some comparisos and
calculations and return back from the SP the same records but modified
What is the best (faster,optimal) way to send the records from my client App
via internet to the SQLDB in order to the SP reading those records?
I just discover that a SP does not accept arrays as input parameters.
thks
kenhttp://www.sommarskog.se/arrays-in-sql.html
"Kenny M." <KennyM@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:F69119F4-7020-4B87-9BCA-414F3A446AFC@.microsoft.com...
> hi
> I need to send a set of records to a SP in order to make some comparisos
and
> calculations and return back from the SP the same records but modified
> What is the best (faster,optimal) way to send the records from my client
App
> via internet to the SQLDB in order to the SP reading those records?
>
> I just discover that a SP does not accept arrays as input parameters.
> thks
> ken
>

No comments:

Post a Comment