Monday, February 20, 2012

PASS 2004 PSS Labs

Hi all - I remember Keith Elmore mentioning that the 2004 PSS Lab Exercises
were going to be published on the Microsoft website sometime...but I can't
find them anywhere (although I did find the Read80Trace tool (very cool by
the way). Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on those labs?
Howdy,
The actual link for this content will be posted on the PASS website any day
now. Go to www.sqlpass.org.
Hope this helps,
-Kevin Kline
SQL Server MVP
I support the Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS -
www.sqlpass.org)
"DBASMW" <DBASMW@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:91BB26C9-298E-4D73-9FFF-94557186DAF9@.microsoft.com...
> Hi all - I remember Keith Elmore mentioning that the 2004 PSS Lab
Exercises
> were going to be published on the Microsoft website sometime...but I can't
> find them anywhere (although I did find the Read80Trace tool (very cool by
> the way). Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on those labs?

No comments:

Post a Comment