Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Passing multi value parameter to the Drill through report

Hi


I have two reports say Report A and Report B.

Both reports using same parameters.

I am Navigating from Report A to Report B using Jump to Report option.

Now when I pass multiple parameter to the Report B it only displays first parameter results.

In report B I have parameter multi value select to true.

I would like to know if its possible or not to pass multi value parameter in drill through report?

I would appreciate if someone can help me here.

Regards

Amit

Yes you can pass multi value parameters to a drill through report.

It works similar to multi value parameters for subreports, which is discussed in detail in this thread: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=163803&SiteID=1

-- Robert

|||

Thanks Rob.

That helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment