Friday, March 30, 2012

passing parameter from stored proc to crystal

Im using crystal 11.5.

Ive written a stored proc in my sybase DB which has 2 parameters, one for start date & one for end date. When I execute the proc on the DB I am prompted to enter values for my parameters.

Using an ODBC connection I am able to find my stored proc through crystal, however when I choose my proc, crystal is not prompting me to enter values for the parameters.

In the past Ive used crystal (versions 8 & 9) & when I select the stored proc, it always prompted me to enter values for the parameters.

What am I missing here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.check the sql statement in CR, also, are you using a Command ?,
if not, that may be the way you want to go. Lastly, you could just
add the parameter in CR and have CR prompt you for the date range.|||According to the crystal help, once you choose your stored proc from the list & add it to your report, crystal should prompt you to enter parameter values.

How do I get crystal to prompt me when I add the stored proc to the report?

No comments:

Post a Comment